Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Happy 1-Year Anniversary to My Wonderful Husband!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

images by SJ Images

I can't believe it's already been 1 whole year. It seriously feels like we got married a couple months ago! I'm not sure what he has in store for the rest of the day, but he surprised me by waking up early to clean the house (which is something he would never wake up early to do!)

I've planned a little picnic for lunch up at the spot we had our ceremony at SBCC and we both have to work later in the day, so we'll be having a late dinner too.

I love you Jason and I've had a wonderful 1st year being your wife! I look foward to the exciting times ahead of us!!!

2 comments:

Perceptions Photography said...

You do great work! Congratulations on your 1st year.

Nathaniel Thompson said...

Congratulations Kacie!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net