Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Gloria & Dylan's Engagement Session!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Gloria & Dylan's wedding in a couple weeks is going to be very special for me because they have chosen to get married at the same venues my husband and I got married at almost 1 year ago. They are actually getting married 1 week after our 1 year anniversary. It was such a beautiful location and so nice to be so close to the beach (Santa Barbara City College Maxwell Overlook and Cabrillo Arts Pavilion)

I already mentioned it to Gloria, but the way these two interact and look at one another just melts my heart. They are so darn cute together! Don't you just have to smile when looking at their cute smiles. I actually just realized I have a huge grin as I'm writing this! :)


3 comments:

Anna Costa said...

cute, cute, cute, cute & cute!!

xoxo,
Anna

Christopher said...

OK, they are clearly having way too much fun. :-)

Smith Gallery Photography said...

Kacie- as always I love!!!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net