Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Gloria & Dylan are married!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I had such a wonderful time on Sunday photographing Gloria & Dylan's wedding. The day couldn't have been more beautiful!!! Blue skies, nice warm weather, beautiful surroundings and one super happy couple! I felt like I was reliving my own wedding 1 year ago at these exact same locations. I have a ton of pictures to go through, but quickly grabbed a few to help show how beautiful the day was.

This fabulous day was also made possible by all the other wonderful vendors:
My wonderful 2nd photographer: Brion Hopkins (thanks again buddy!)
Flowers: Kaleidoscope
Catering: Tamara's Catering
Cake: Crumbs
Videographer: Azahn Videography
DJ: Elite DJ's
Wedding Minister: Gail Kelley Murray
Ceremony: Santa Barbara City College, Maxwell Overlook
Reception: Cabrillo Arts Pavilion

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her flowers! And her smile in this picture is just so cute too!


Look at the air Dylan got in this picture! His question to me right before this was "So can I try and jump as high as I possibly can for the picture?" "Of course you can Dylan, let's see what you got!"




I thought this picture was so cute of Brion showing this little girl the picture he just got!

8 comments:

Michael Costa said...

Sweet wedding! It's always a good time shooting with Brion!!!

david & kimi baxter said...

gor-geous!!!love the shot of the party jumpin on the hill!!!

laura kay photography said...

what a beautiful wedding kacie!

Nathaniel Thompson said...

beautiful shots kacie! well done!

Michael Costa said...

Kayce, I'm SO proud of you for watching the video & making the decision! It's because of people like you that change for the better happens.

Andrejka said...

Your pics are looking great. . .so bummed I missed the last pug.. looks awesome!!

Smith Gallery Photography said...

these are all BEAUTIFUL -- I love that ring shot and LOVE the shoe shot! Awesome work Kacie!

Ricki Ford said...

Really Really cool Love the shot of the wedding party jumping..

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net