Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Kathryn & Dave are married!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This was my first time photographing on the Westmont campus and I was completely blown away by it's beauty! I think I have found my new favorite location for portraits! Kathryn is a teacher at Westmont so it was a perfect location for their wedding...

It was an extremely hot day this last Saturday, but Dave & Kathryn remained cool as cucumbers! It was like they were at total peace knowing they were meant to be together forever and this was the day to solidify their vows to one another.

I absolutely adored her little flower girl, Gracie!

On their way to the ceremony...

Kathryn's parents were so cute, I had to include this photo of them! :)

1 comment:

Jane Photo said...

yum...pretty, pretty photographs. lucky couple to have you as their photographer, kacie.

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net