Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

The beautiful Sarah and her belly!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sarah holds a special place in my heart because her wedding was the very first wedding I ever photographed! She is now on her 2nd baby and I was so excited to be able to document this exciting time in her life. I can only hope to be as beautiful as she is down the road when I'm 8 months pregnant!

Kyla is going to be such a great older sister!

5 comments:

Courtney Craver Photography said...

These are beautiful. Great session.

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

oh my gosh,i LOVE the green chair shot!!!

Smith Gallery Photography said...

gorgeous! love these!

kate said...

beautiful photos! wish my legs look that great at 8 months pregnant! i haven't seen my ankles in awhile! :O)

Deanna Kaye Photography said...

Kacie, these are gorgeous! She has to LOVE them!!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net