Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Toni & Reid's Engagement Session!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ok... all I can do is smile when I look at Toni & Reids photos! I guess it says a lot that it's 11pm and I should be enjoying the rest of my night with my hubby, but I've been on the computer editing their photos that we took only a few hours ago!
The connection these two have with each other is just unreal. The way they make each other laugh, the way their faces light up after their lips part after a passionate kiss... I love it!
We started our shoot out at the Santa Barbara Courthouse.


Then we stopped off to get some ice cream at Carvel in the Fairview Shopping Center.


I didn't even notice until they mentioned it, but they chose the ice cream to match their wedding colors... too cute!


Then we went out to Goleta Beach because that's where Reid proposed to Toni.

I had so much fun with you guys today! I can't wait for your wedding in September!

1 comment:

Smith Gallery Photography said...

these are GORGEOUS! Kacie I LOVE how natural this couple looks with each other... beautiful job!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net