Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Kelly & James' Engagement Session

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Stacks of hay, a row boat, tire swing, lots oak trees, and a golf cart...are all the fun things we got to take pictures with during Kelly & James' photo session. And to believe this was all in Santa Barbara! I love when my clients bring me to new places that I've never photographed at before.

It was extremely windy all day, and I was questioning if we should even go ahead with the shoot. Well, we ended up just going for it and lucky us - the wind stopped blowing for our entire shoot! As soon as I got back home, it started up again! I made a joke that it must have been my good luck since I got pooped on by a bird in the beginning of the shoot! :) (TMI, I know!)

Anyways, here are the adorably fun pictures of Kelly & James!


Having fun racing around in the golf cart...

The fun ended... Here they are pushing it all the way back to the garage

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute! I love the shot of them in the canoe.

Smith Gallery Photography said...

beautiful job Kacie- love the one with the fantastic tree... what a nice looking couple!

Naomi Claire Photography said...

LOVE these photos kacie....what a gorgeous girl! they look like a super fun couple... they are lucky to have found you!! you got some fab shots!!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net