Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Shelli and Scott are engaged!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to shoot Shelli and Scott's engagement pictures. It's always funny because I really only meet my clients once for about an hour before I shoot their engagement photos, so I don't always remember exactly what they look like. Well... I was floored when I saw Shelli hop out of Scott's truck in her cute little summer dress. She was STUNNING! As I was taking their photos, I couldn't get over how perfect they looked together!
(Thanks again to my assistant Angie for getting a couple of these shots)












To help relax the mood, I sometimes ask my couples to dance together and pretend I'm not there. Well, this was the first time a couple looked at each other and instead of grabbing one anothers hand, they started snapping their fingers and got down and boogied! I could not stop laughing! Luckily I was able to snap one picture of them before I burst out laughing.


Now they've got it!







Ok... I had to laugh when we took this picture! Scott had no trouble keeping the stoic stare, but there was no way we could get Shelli to keep a straight face.

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net