Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Heather & Anthony are engaged!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another beautiful day in paradise! When scheduling their engagement session, Heather told me they had a friend that lived down the road that had a nice property. Little did they tell me it was probably the most beautiful property I had ever seen!!! I could have spent the whole weekend there taking pictures!

Heather and Anthony were so easy to photograph! I don't think I ever had to tell them what to do. I would just give them the cue to be cute and Heather would start laughing and Anthony would snuggle into her and give her a kiss. They're just too cute!


Ok, so Anthony owns a company where he gets to work in tractors all day long. I thought it would be super fun to get some pictures of them hanging out with his tractors!

Awww... the cuteness continues!!!


Anthony proposed to Heather out on the breakwater, so I thought we should head down there to get a few shots at the end of the day.

Thanks for a fun day guys! I can't wait for your wedding in June!

4 comments:

shawnreeder said...

Love these Kacie!!! Looks like sumer time already. What a great feel to the shots!!

Sarah Hodzic said...

Kacie love the tractor shots! So much fun. I would have wanted to drive one of those babies! :D

Wonderful images as always.

Jamie Weiss said...

I love that one with the bobcat! Very cute.

Thanks again for lunch! It was nice meeting you and your husband. Sondra & I both loved it out there and hope we can come back again when we have more time to just hang out.

Joel Llacar said...

Kacie, gorgeous photos! It looks like they are indeed a fun couple to shoot. Good luck with their wedding this summer!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net