Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Camryn Elaine Cooper

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My husband Jason and I were so excited when our good friends Ashley and Ryan gave birth to their first baby a little over 2 weeks ago. Jason played football with Ryan at Cal Lutheran over 10 years ago and they have luckily stayed close enough to us in Moorpark.
As a baby shower gift to Ashley, I told her I would do a newborn session along with birth announcements to give out to her friends & family.

Although Camryn was fussy for most of the day, I still managed to get some really cute pictures of her along with Ashley and Ryan.

Here are some of my favorites!



Ashley is going to be such a good Mommy!


I LOVE little hand pictures!


How sweet is this picture of Camryn staring up at her Daddy.


The happy little family...

4 comments:

Brian Hancock said...

Love these Kacie, what lens were you using?

Kacie Jean said...

Thanks Brian! I was using the Canon 100mm 2.8 macro for all of these. I just got it and it's my favorite lens!!!

shawnreeder said...

Beautiful Kacie! So precious. I really want a 100 2.8 macro. You're stoked!!

Courtney Craver Photography said...

She is beautiful! Great session!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net