Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

April & Eddie's Engagement session

Saturday, April 26, 2008

First off... I have to say how absolutely gorgeous April is!!! She has the most perfectly sweet smile and gorgeous eyes. And I love the way Eddie just looks at her :)

This was the 1st time April and Eddie had ever taken any real pictures together (even though they've been together for 6 years!) They started out a little hesitant at first, but after a while they realized it wasn't that bad and they actually had a good time. It was another gorgeous day in SB with perfect weather and beautiful natural lighting. I love how well their pictures turned out- I just got home less then two hours ago and I have already blogged about them and almost have the slideshow done! (maybe that's also a sign that I should really get a life since it's a Saturday night and I'm at home working! :)

April & Eddie's wedding is less then a month away and I'm so excited to see how awesome their going to look on the big day!

17 comments:

Catmckin said...

What a gorgeous engagement session! And what an awesome couple!!

Joy Moody Photography said...

ooh sexy sexy! What a lovely couple, I love the emotion in that first shot. She is going to be a gorgeous bride. Looks like you guys had a great day, well as always in Cali right, and a lot of fun.

shawnreeder said...

Wow Kacie,

what beautiful pictures of such beautiful people. You rock!!

Brian Hancock said...

i love these shots kacie... you bring out the naturalness and beauty of the couple

marlene! said...

wow what a gorgeous couple! you did a great job capturing their love for each other! i agree with Joy, she is gonna be a HOT bride!

Cindy Umpleby said...

These are terrific! Would love to see the slideshow. They're obviously a lovely couple and boy are they going to have some gorgeous kids!!
(that is, if they choose to:))

Jaci Clark said...

Gorgeous images, Kacie! They look like such a fun couple to work with. I especially love #3 and #5. Great work! Gorgeous couple!

Cheers,
Jaci

Cristina said...

I love your work Kacie! Of course, with a sweet couple like this one I'm sure it's an easy job to make them look good! :)

Kitty Maer said...

Aww! What an adorable couple! Could that girl be any cuter?!? Such a great smile! Really awesome job, Kacie...you can just tell how crazy they are about each other.

Elizabeth and Frank said...

Kacie,

I think you really captured the beauty and love of this couple, what a great engagement session!!!

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

In a word, GORGEOUS! Gorgeous couple, gorgeous images. You totally rocked this one Kacie!

Sarah Hodzic said...

Super cute photos, of a super cute couple!!
I second what Brian said, your images are so natural and really bring out the love and beauty between the couple.

Naomi Claire Photography said...

awesome photos kacie!!! she is going to be such a stunning bride!! looking forward to seeing their wedding photos! :)

Josh McCullock Photography said...

great session, they look like they had so much fun!

Cindy said...

April and Eddie are a beautiful couple. April's smile is so pretty. She will be an amazing bride. It's hard to choose my favorites but I love #4 and #5. Kacie Jean Photography rocks!

Katie Beverley said...

Hey Kacie!
Awesome session! Great great shots girl! What a great couple...you really captured their personalities in these (: p.s. I LOVE your headshot!

ddelano said...

1st- pictures are amazing!
2nd- what a great looking couple! They look very much in love.
3rd- That color blue looks amazing on the bride to be...would love to know where she got that cute top!

Great job!!! Will be a fun wedding to shoot.

-Wendie

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net