Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Alison & Brad's Engagement Session

Monday, April 21, 2008

I can't believe this was my first time to Santa Monica! I agreed to make the drive down to Alison and Brad for their engagment session, since I knew it would be nice to get away for the weekend. They live right down the street from the pier, so I thought it would be perfect to take a bunch of fun photos there. We had a blast - and they were so much fun to work with!
I absolutely LOVE Santa Monica, and will definitely visit again soon!
They both admitted to being a little nervous in front of the camera, but you can't even tell! They look like naturals, don't you think!?
I'm excited for their wedding this summer since it will be my first time photographing at the Canary Hotel (aka Hotel Andalucia)...
I always have the hardest time picking out my favorite images to put on my blog, so I apologize if it's photo-overload.
I wish we had these kind of walls in Santa Barbara!


Their favorite game to play... The ring toss!


I'm pretty sure Brad was telling this little girl he was going to win and she better watch out! :)


And Brad did win!!!


Here's the cute teddy bear he won for Alison

5 comments:

Mel said...

Beautiful engagement shoot, Kacie!

Naomi Claire Photography said...

love them kacie!! ooh i wish i had a blue wall like that :) they look sooo natural together and totally in love!!
awesome work!!

Nathaniel Thompson said...

Really cool shots, Kacie! I love that blue wall too.

Thanks for the bloglove.

See at the next PUG.

-nate

Cristina said...

How fun! Now I reeeeally want to do a session at the fair!

Laura kay Photography said...

what an amazing session! and what a cute couple!!!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net