Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Make A Wish Foundation

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm so excited! I just signed up to donate my services to the Make A Wish Foundation here in Santa Barbara. I don't have a ton of money that I can donate, but I realized that what I could actually offer to a young child or a family, is memories they can cherish forever!

I still have to attend the training session, which isn't until April, but once I do, my donation will be to photograph a child living out their wish.

I have always wanted to do something special besides just donating my money, and this is finally my chance. If I thought it was difficult to hold the tears back during a wedding, I can't even imagine how emotional this could get.

5 comments:

kim said...

what a great chance to give! your images are beautiful and so is your spirit.

Gerald & Airika said...

Kacie--that's so awesome of you to do, and I'm sure it will be meaningful for both you and the families involved! ~Airika

shawnreeder said...

thats so awesome of you Kacie to donate your time and talent. very inspiring.

Frank DiMeo said...

Bless you Kacie! This is such an incredible thing you are doing! Here is a link to when we took my son to Disney http://frankdimeo.blogs.com/frank_dimeo_blog/2007/03/disney_world_un.html Hope you don't mind, I just had to share it with you when I read this.

Make a Wish is an incredible organization! I'm sure you will have many great experiences with the wonderful people you will meet.

JennLink Photography said...

That's awesome Kacie!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net