Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Lightroom with Tim Halberg! SB PUG Meeting

Friday, February 29, 2008

As some of you know, I am the Santa Barbara Pictage group leader and we hold monthly meetings (also known as PUG's) with all the Santa Barbara photographers that are members of Pictage. This month, the fabulous husband and wife team, Michael + Anna Costa graciously hosted the meeting at their awesome new house. The very talented, Tim Halberg demonstrated his editing workflow with Adobe Lightroom. Editing photos from a wedding can take hours upon hours, but using a program such as lightroom can cut down on your editing time immensely!

Tim was so much fun and did such a great job answering any questions the group may of had.

I wish we could have gotten a big group shot, but a few people showed up late and a bunch had to leave early. I also used my crappy point & shoot camera, so the quality isn't too great.

Anyways, thanks Tim!!!

Tim, Michael, and Anna

1 comment:

Maggie & Josh said...

That is so cool Tim came to your PUG meeting. Lightroom is excellent!!!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net