Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

#82 Lunch with a friend!

Friday, February 29, 2008

So I got started on my list of 101 things to do yesterday, and the first thing I did was go out to lunch with my good friend Lindsey.

Lindsey and I met in math class back in 1999. We ended up playing softball together at City College and became roommates the same year. Lindsey eventually moved away to finish her teaching degree and recently moved back to Santa Barbara! YAH!

I searched my old stash of pictures for one of us almost 10 years ago! (I can't believe it's already been that long!) This was the funniest one I could find! We had to fundraise for our softball team and one of the things we did was host a holiday party for a very large company. Our job was to dress up as elves and spread the joy and take pictures with the guests. We looked ridiculous!!!

Kacie & Lindsey 1999 (or 2000?)


No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net