Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

We're almost official!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Jason and I went to the Santa Barbara Courthouse this morning to apply for our marriage license.
Only 27 days left until it’s official! We’re so excited for the big day.
The Courthouse is absolutely breathtaking! They recently finished remodeling the inside, and the architecture was unbelievable. We both were saying how nice it would have been to get married there, but quickly remembered how much we love the beach, and that is where we always wanted to have our wedding.

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net