Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Growing up so fast!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I wanted to try out my new 85mm f1.8 lens and what better subjects then my cute little neighbors! Peri is such a doll and loves to dance around in her pretty little dresses. I asked her to pose for me and she did such a great job! (can you believe she’s only 4!)
Jack is now 9 months old and we wanted to try and reenact the picture I took of him looking over his Dad’s shoulder back when he was 4 months. My heart seriously melts every time I see his sweet little smile! Is he not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen!!!?
Oh yeah, I forgot the main purpose of this post-
I totally got distracted by their cute little faces...

How cool is my new lens!!! I’m loving the f1.8!






10 comments:

Julia Williams Photography said...

Beautiful pics! I am amazed at how sharp her eyes are in the first pic - my 85 1.8 is on backorder, can't wait to get it now!

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

What darlings! Beautiful shots, Kacie! Hope you are doing well! Happy 2008!

Kelly Segre said...

Kacie I love these shots! If I ever have kids I want you to photograph them!!!

Cindy said...

These images are so crisp and clear. Cute kids to practice on too! I have to get that lense.

Jaci said...

Great photos, Kacie! They are adorable! Happy 2008

Cheers,
Jaci

Chelsea Nicole said...

Awww... those are awesome! What beautiful shots and such adorable little models! And how convenient to have them right next door to test the new equipment out on. It's a great lens! :)

Smith Gallery Photography said...

look at those eyes - too cute! these are darling Kacie!

Cristina said...

These are just beautiful! You are right, they have the cutest little faces. :)

wiljax said...

fun images, Kacie. And congrats on the new studio space! Make sure you post some photos when you get it all set up.

Melissa Koehler said...

Great shots. She is a cutie! I LOVE my 85 1.8! Isn't it great?

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net