Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Christina & Kyle's Engagement Photos

Monday, October 8, 2007

We had such a BLAST yesterday going around SB taking fun pictures for Christina & Kyle’s engagement photos. They were such good sports and down for anything! I am so excited to shoot their wedding next year at the Montecito Country Club. I think we’ll have even more fun on the golf course!!!
To see more of the fun pics, click HERE to view their slideshow!

5 comments:

Shores Photography said...

I love them all! but I think the first one is definitely my favorite! :) Kenzie

shawnreeder said...

Wow Kacie!!! You rocked this shoot and really captured them and were so creative!! Right On!!!

John and Kimberly Sanderson said...

Kacie, some of these shots are just great in fact I saw the subway one a few weeks ago and was so inspired I tried it in Boston on a e-session I had. Love your work! Love your blog. It's on my list.

Laura Kay Photography said...

you are great kacie!! i love these shots you are very talented! i loved looking at your blog and i will check back very soon to see more!

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

I love this engagement session... These images are so sweet! I love the motion in some of them.

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net