Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Sean & Helen's Wedding

Friday, September 14, 2007

I had never met Sean and Helen before their wedding day, because they currently live in England. I felt like I was showing up for a blind date -not knowing what to expect. Well...I was pleasantly surprised when the door to Helen’s room opened and out walked this stunningly beautiful bride that was beaming with radiance! Her dress was amazing, and she wore it perfectly!

Not only were Sean and Helen wonderful to work with, their best friends and siblings who made up the bridal party, were so much fun! Even their parents joined in on the fun and we had a blast shooting the family portraits!

This was my first time photographing a wedding at the Melville Winery. It was such a beautiful spot and a nice change of scenery from my usual beach wedding.


Sean was so cute throughout the entire ceremony, he kept grabbing her hand to kiss it. I think he was just so overwhelmed with how beautiful she was, he couldn’t stop kissing her! :)


One of Sean’s best friends (and one of the best men) Nikhil Korula, is an amazing musician! He played “You Belong To Me” for their first dance, and it was absolutely beautiful. He's also opening up for Dave Matthews Band in a few weeks -you've got to check out his music!

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net